Friday, October 12, 2007

Past entry

I wrote this in my old blog and thought that it needed to be copied for this blog. Not only because I enjoy re-reading it to help jog my memory but I am trying not to go back to my old blog much because its really not based on a very good time in my life. I know that for some people reading, it will be old news. But for those of my new readers, I wanted to repeat it. Thanks!

Thursday, September 6, 2007
Apologies and Thanks

In an effort to bring more peace into my life, I want to apologize to everyone for anything that may have happened in the past. I know that it goes without saying that we all mess up and half the time, don't realize that we've done anything to cause pain. I know that some people really deserve my apology more than others and I hope that in time, I will have an opportunity to hug them and ask for their forgiveness personally. I hold too many grudges and allow situations to affect me for far too long. I am pledging a clean slate. I am taking any past pain or sadness out of my memory bank. I still have all the lessons that I may have learned, but I think that the lessons are all I need to keep. I hope that everyone will read this and think about it in their own lives. I'm not proud of everything or every decision that I've made, but none of that matters now as I am releasing all those bad feeling and casting them away. Thank you to all of my friends and family, I love you all dearly and hope that you know how much you mean to me. You've helped to shape me to the person I am and can't thank you enough for all of the compassion and love you've shown me.

No comments: