Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Slightly off the mark...

Hey guys, I just wanted to write a quick post to let everyone know what I'm doing right now with my Mary Kay stock. When I started selling Mary Kay a few months back, my director did my initial order and over ordered some things for me. So to get them off of my shelves and open up some room for some new stuff, I am going to offer everything that I have in stock right now for 40% off. I have Timewise sets and single items, microderm abrasion sets, eyeliners, eyeshadows, lipstick/gloss, pretty much a little of everything, but never the things that I need for my sales :) If you have specific items that you need right now, please let me know!! Also, if you have never done a consultation and would like to find out what I have to offer, give me a call or drop me a line and we'll get it set up! Thanks so much! Thanks for bearing with me about this post, please let everyone you know that uses MK about the sale. I could use the extra space right now and need to clear out my shelves!

No comments: