Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

Wow, lots has happened in 2007. Just sitting here thinking about this past year and all of the ups and downs, its amazing to think that its almost 2008. 7 years ago when I graduated from high school, 2008 seemed so far away. Now its here and I am actually a grown up. Scary thought huh! Married, 1 soon to be 2 children. Wow. I love my life though and all that it includes. I have a wonderful husband and a daughter who I couldn't be more proud to call my own. I have amazing an family and friends who I appreciate more than anything in the world. I have a great job, a roof over my head and a wiggly baby in my belly. That is truly a life to be thankful for! I lose sight of that sometimes, but upon reflecting on this past year it really makes me thankful for all of the things I have in this world. So for everyone reading this, I just want to say thanks for everything and I love you all.
Alright, enough with the mushiness. Just had to get that out of my system :) Baby update: Went to the doctor today. Doctor said that everything looked great on my sono, but my uterus is still measuring about 2 weeks larger than it should be. He said that all he could confirm was that I would have a baby boy sometime in April :) He said my weight issue is fine and that babies are pretty good parasites who take what they need first and leave me with the rest. He said that if I continue losing weight then he will monitor me more closely and check out my diet but until then not to worry. Do have to start on antibiotics tho as we confirmed today that I have a urinary tract infection, not too uncommon, but definitely explains all of the pelvic pain.
That's all for now, have to go on with my lonely New Year's eve as Wes is working in KC until at least 4 in the morning. Me and Austyn are going to bed early! :)

No comments: