Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Do you accept the challenge :)

My friend Laura has a blog which I like to keep up with. This is from her blog, so I'm accepting the challenge in hopes that my readers will get to know a little bit more about me. I would like to tag the blogs that I read regularly... Nicole, Anne, and Casie to fill this out on their blogs and to extend the first part of the challenge to all of my readers without their own blogs: Mom, Amanda... everyone else who reads but doesn't leave me comments :)
Enjoy :)

Welcome to the new 2008 edition of getting to know your family and friends.

This is my rule (I changed them from the email): Anyone who reads this blog must start their own and make this their first post. They must also send me a link to their new blog in my comments section. :) Harsh, I know. Anyone who already has a blog is also welcome to fill out this survey. I tag you all!

1. What is your occupation right now? Daycare provider, mom, chauffeur, chef, personal shopper, housekeeper... :)

2. What color are your socks right now? None, anyone who knows me knows I live in flip flops, even when its cold!

3. What are you listening to right now? 2 babies chattering to each other and playing and one snoring... the greatest sound in the world!

4. What was the last thing that you ate? fish sticks for lunch, healthy, I know :)

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Wes tried to teach me once, but that was a long time ago!

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Grandma Siegle

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, shes a great friend!

8. How old are you today? 25 years, 4 months and 18 days

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Football, College or pro

10. Favorite drink? Diet coke

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Blond highlights

12. Favorite food? hmmm.... so many to choose from! Probably southwest chicken wraps from houlihan's at the moment. Maybe just because that's what I've been wanting for the last week :)

13. What is the last movie you watched? We rented Leatherheads the other night... not very good tho.

14. Favorite day of the year? Everyday when I'm with my favorite people!

15. How do you vent anger? Clean house.

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies and my jump it thing... those are the 2 things that pop into my mind anyway

17. What is your favorite season? Fall... I love the leaves changing and cool temperatures... Football weather!

18. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries

19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? I hope the people that have blogs with post at least!

20. Who is the most likely to respond? Not sure... Hopefully everyone!

21. Who is least likely to respond? Probably mom... since she doesn't know how to start a blog :) Love you mom

22. Living arrangements? Happy family... mom, dad, sweet daughter, fun baby brother. No pets tho... too much work :)

23. When was the last time you cried? Watching yesterdays Oprah this morning... I'm a sap :)

24. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Don't know. I'm not sure who all reads this.

25. What did you do last night? Went to bed at 10, woke up at 3 and couldn't go back to sleep so I got up and watched tv and cleaned.

26. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheeseburgers

27. Favorite dog breed? I would like to have a boxer and a boston terrier when we get a house and the kids are older.

28. Favorite day of the week? Weekends when I get to spend the whole day with my favorite people.

29. How many states have you lived in? Just 1, Kansas

30. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

31. What is your favorite flower? Gerbera Daisies

1 comment:

Laura said...

Yay! Thanks for taking the challenge and sending it on. I loved your answers!