Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sleep Deprived

I can not believe that Peyton is already 11 days old! Time flies and he is already changing looks and personality. He is a very good baby, very content most of the time and is sleeping as well as to be expected. He wakes up for a couple hours in the middle of the night, but for the most part he is a great sleeper.
Austyn is doing great with her baby brother and has been a huge help! She loves holding him and feeding him, but we still haven't gotten a diaper change out of her :) We have had to set some boundaries for her with him (ie no tickling him until he is old enough to defend himself :) ) but she is really loving and gentle with him, so I dont think we have much to worry about.
Nicole got the slideshow posted of Peyton's birth and it turned out amazing. The link is nicolemanphotography.com/slideshow/Peyton.
Please check it out!
Thanks for all of the phone calls, visits and good wishes over the last couple of weeks! We are so blessed to have such amazing family and friends and I'm so glad we could share our big day with all of you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Erin and Wes! Peyton is adorable! I love the little feet shot! I hope you all are doing well, and hopefully I can visit you all soon. (Hope you don't mind me reading your blog, I found the link on someone else's and wanted to see how you all were doing.)