In lieu of any major life happenings at the moment, I have decided that for today, I'd share a few of my guilty pleasures with all of you, my faithful readers :)
We all have guilty pleasures, "Something that we shouldn't like, but like anyways" as defined by the Urban Dictionary. Most of mine are probably fairly unknown, because I don't always feel like sharing my quirks with the world. But as a special treat, I've decided to make my top 10 list just for you! Send me a comment with a few of yours or if you're a blogger, continue my trend and make your own list. You may be surprised at the guilty pleasures that you have in common with your friends!
1. There are so many TV shows that would fall into the guilty pleasure category, but I decided to include the one that inspired this post, High School Reunion on TV Land. Yeah, what can I say, I'm a sucker for dysfunctional people on reality TV. Real World would probably fit in this category, too.
2. 16oz hot, skinny Chai Tea lattes. I have one every single afternoon. (But in all fairness, I make them at home, so I'm not hitting the coffee shop daily.)
3. Hour long baths. A good book, some good tunes and I could sit and marinate all day long. I think I need to invest in a hot tub.
4. '80's music. Poison, Michael Jackson, Motley Crue, Guns and Roses, Tina Turner and Cyndi Lauper, Yes, Please.
5. Rockband and Guitar Hero on the XBox. Ya I can totally rock out on the guitar on that silly game, now just to learn how to play the real thing...
6. Self-help books. Especially those with ideas similar to The Secret focusing on inner peace and happiness.
7. Oogling dirty rockstar boys. In another life I know that i was totally a groupie.
8. Sappy kids/pre-teen movies. The Hannah Montana Movie. 'Nuff said.
9. The public library. I could hide out there all day, reading, studying enjoying the quiet... whatever.
10. Facebook/Blog stalking. Do I really need to elaborate on this one? :)
Man, I'm such a strange girl... Apparently I'm the epitome of organized chaos.
Now it's your turn...
Love Given Is Love Gained
3 days ago