Okay, since I got tagged twice today by both : Anne and Casie I suppose I'll humor you all and fill it out :)
EIGHT Things I Am Looking Forward to:
1. My Birthday tomorrow!! Woot! :)
2. The sun coming out and it getting warm again so we can resume our visits to the pool.
3. Taking Austyn to see Up this weekend.
4. All of my kiddos being healthy again. All 5 kids are sick with one ailment or another and I'm just ready for everyone to feel 100% again!
5. Dan and Alisa's nuptials this weekend and getting to see my girl her beautiful flower girl dress!
6. Going to eat lunch tomorrow with grandma and my kiddos tomorrow!
7. Working on my class... I know, kinda weird but I'm looking forward to being done with it :)
8. Enrolling in my full time fall classes.
EIGHT Things I Did Yesterday:
Here's my typical mom list :):
1. Woke up and straightened up the living room.
2. Made breakfast for the kids.
3. Cleaned, laundry, studied and took a quiz for my class.
4. Made lunch for the kids.
5. Ate waffles with PB for lunch after I got all the kids fed.
6. Watched Twilight with the girls for like the 2,000,000th time. On Eadon's movie pick day we usually watch Twilight :)
7. Went to Grandma's to help her fix PeeWee's phone.
8. Brought home Chipotle for dinner, got kids bathed and put to bed, and watched Deadliest Catch with the husband. Went to bed.
EIGHT Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Show my family and friends how much I appreciate them. I feel like I don't say Thank You enough.
2. Have more patience.
3. Be able to read people's minds. (Maybe this is why I'm going to major in Psychology :))
4. Be more creative. Trying to entertain 2 six year old girls this summer, I realize how boring I really am!
5. Play guitar. Its on my top 50 things to do before I die list.
6. Be a great decorator. I think this goes along with number 4.
7. I wish I could budget better and be a better saver.
8. Be more concerned about my appearance... I tend to put my hair, makeup and clothes behind everyone else and often look like I just rolled out of bed :)
EIGHT Shows We Watch:
1. CSI: LV, Miami and NY
3. The Biggest Loser
6. Hannah Montana
8. Phineas and Ferb (Ya, I have 5 kids here all day, we watch a lot of kids shows :))
EIGHT Favorite Movies/Books:
1. The Illusionist
2. Twilight (even tho I can't fathom seeing it again after watching it 2000000 times in the last 3 weeks.) :)
3. V for Vendetta
4. Meet the Robinson's... Best Disney movie ever :)
5. Twilight Saga
6. DaVinci Code/ Angels & Demons
7. Jemima J
8. The Host
EIGHT Places I’d Like to Travel to:
3. The Bahama's (on a cruise)
5. New York
6. Disney World in FL
EIGHT Places I’ve Lived:
1-8. Manhattan, Sad isn't it :)
EIGHT Others that may or may not care to participate in the EIGHT X EIGHT thingy:
hello counting down!
5 days ago